Sunday, May 1, 2011

March to May 2011 Catch up











Well Again some time has passed since my last post.
Feburary..wow..its now September and Austin has entered Grade 4 and the boys have entered their second year of kindergarten. I have some catching up to do. So here it goes.

Okay so march proved to me a snowy month but come April Ben
and Gavin finally a
re enrolled in something other then swimming. GYMWORLD. And they loved it. We actually plan on enrolling them again very soon.
In May Austin got his head buzzed. And I took him to the Mandarin to attempt to introduce him to many new foods and widen his “like” list. Did it work..? Barely..lol.. But he can’t wait to go back and try again and especially to make his own Sunday. All in all it was special time for him and I and something I think he will remember.
Also in May we headed to Marks for Mothers day. I was
suffering with a lot of pain with my infection in my toe from Zana spa spent most the time holding my foot and soaking it
In salt water. But we got some good family group photos and the meal was great as usual. Brian and I also were able to attend the pool banquet as well. A good night as usual with awesome food served at Birkshire (spelling) where we had our wedding reception.


No comments: